Courtesy of ERA BILL MAY REALTY CO..
Building site is perfect for a getaway. The area is well known for great fly fishing of trout. They stock the river several times a year! It is a fly enthusiasts dream for a fishing camp. There is also great hunting around the area. At the top of the mountain there are state lands that people can use. Septic field already passed perc test, see documents. Power has already been brought to the property and is ready for a meter.
Property Details and Features
- Subdivision: Greene Valley (greene)
- City: Stanardsville
- Directions: From US 29: Go West on Rte 230 (Wolftown-Hood Rd) to right on 613 (Kinderhook) to Right on RTE 667 (Middle River Rd) to left on Barrow Lane. Lot on Right, sign up.
- 226 days on the market
- 3.01 acres
- Partly Wooded
- Current use: Vacant
- Best use: Residential,Vacation Site
- Mountain View
- Routed to Property
- Water: Individual Well
- Sewer: Alternative Drainfield
- Home Owner’s Association
- HOA: No
- Elementary school: Greene Primary
- Middle school: William Monroe
- High school: William Monroe
- Tax year: 2019
- Annual taxes: $257